This website is at your disposal by courtesy of the MONICA project as legally responsible for the content and processing of any personal data collected and used to provide the required functionality. Below you can read about our policy for processing of personal data relevant for users of this website.
- Which information we collect
- How this data is stored and processed
- Your rights
- How to contact us if you have any questions
1. Data collected
Personal information that is collected:
||We collect the following:
|Use the website
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address you use
- Which browser you use so that the page can be adapted to the browser
- How you use the site is sent to Google Analytics for better website structure and statistics
|Send us questions or comments
||Your email, name and comment
The data is used
- To improve our website by analysing how you use it
- To collect your messages and process them
- To contact you by email, if you have requested it
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Cookies are small text files that are automatically created by your browser and stored on your device. Cookies can have different purposes. They can enable certain functions, store your preferences or provide analytics.
Cookies contain information resulting from connection with your device. However, this does not mean that we have immediate knowledge of your identity. You can read about this website’s cookies HERE.
2. How this data is stored and processed
Data collected by the website is stored on secure servers in the European Union. We have implemented procedures and tools that ensure safe storage. Data can only be accessed and processed by authorised personnel from the MONICA project.
However, we do use third party services from Google Analytics to improve the website. These services receive information about your browser, IP-address and the pages you visit on the website.
We do not share any personal data with other organisations for marketing or other commercial purposes. Nonetheless, we may be required to relay your personal data if stipulated by applicable legislation.
3. Your rights
We respect your rights, and the data your share with us is yours. You have the right to access, rectify, export and object to the use of your personal data. Regarding your personal data collected, we can let you know:
- The types of personal data that are processed
- The purpose of the processing
- The length of time the personal data is stored
- And you can always request a copy of your personal data.
The following principles are adhered to:
- Your personal data is handled in a legitimate and transparent manner
- Your personal data is handled with all necessary security measures
- Only information with a specific, legitimate and clearly communicated purpose is collected
- We only collect information that is relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose
- We take care that your data is correct and updated
- We only store your personal data as long as it is necessary for processing, or as required by the Regulation and by legislation
- We ensure your access to our stored information about you, and you can always request that we erase it.
4. How to contact us
If you have any concerns about the collection and processing of your personal data, please contact the project HERE